Sprung!!!

Sprung!!!
spring 2007

Thursday, June 5, 2008

what's been happening???

Looking at the photo of my girls under the Crabapple tree last year makes me realize how quickly time flys!! We have had so much "new" since then that I can't even begin to recount it all.

I do think I learned "More About Jesus" in 2007...only problem is,...I've got so much more to learn!!

I am now an upright bassist. That's right. I am a musician now. Took it up after Christmas. I love it. I get to play with my boys. Our band took home 3rd place honors at the Silver Dollar City Youth in Bluegrass Contest just recently. If you want to see our performance, just go to YouTube and type in "clarktunes" and you'll see us.

I was inspired to blog...again...by someone else. This time it is my friend who has the "welcominggod" blog. She is so inspiring anyway!! I wanted to tell her that the book she is so enjoying is my favorite too. For all you who might wonder, it is the Elisabeth Prentiss book: "Stepping Heavenward." I recommend it for any young girl old enough to appreciate what it means to grow up.

Well, nothing life changing here. I just wanted to update. Maybe I'll be better at this in the future.

My little garden is coming along. One row of the 10 rows of corn must be planted too deep...I only have a few plants up. But, everything esle seems to be doing well. Okra, squash, onions, tomatoes, eggplant, bell peppers, green beans, and flowers. I'll try to take a picture and post it on here. I'll also try to post more pics of my family.

Origino

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Hey girl! Glad to see your blog! Here's to writing our thoughts and being inspired...
LOVE the picture of the tree!

Nat said...

It's almost time for your yearly post, Cind..
:)