Sprung!!!

Sprung!!!
spring 2007

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Changing...and questioning

Okay. So I'm not so good at this blogging stuff. I had to create a new blog name and account because I couldn't log in to the other one. There were no literary masterpieces left behind. This one, like the others, will be about the same speed.

I couldn't use the name I wanted...which was "Mindspill" because that is what ends up on these sites. The spilling of the mind. I thought about the Bible verse Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." NIV In the King James Version, it says...">.for out of it (heart) are the issues of life." I didn't think "Issuebabble" sounded as good as "wellspringbabble" (Sorry Mike Pearl. I used NIV this time.)

Well, the whole reason that I wanted to get something on the screen again is because I hope that someone will read this with the answer to my question. Here is the question. What am I missing in my Christian faith? Today I read about the woman with a bleeding disorder in Luke 8. I read where she touched the hem of Jesus' garment..and was immediately healed. Jesus' spirit resides in me. Is it lack of faith in me? That woman didn't have Jesus' spirit indwelling her...or did she? I don't think she did. Someone help me here. I would love to hear (read) other's thoughts about this.

Nat, you'll have to change my blog thingy. Sorry for all the trouble.

Cindy

No comments: