Sprung!!!

Sprung!!!
spring 2007

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Lost Post

I spent 30 minutes creating a post that had some wonderful thoughts about my night tonight. Somehow, I clicked the wrong thing and lost it all before I could publish it. This is no small matter to me. Natascha, you'll just have to ask me to tell you what I posted because I ain't gonna sit here any longer!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!!

It was a good thought though. I guess I could at least post the bottom line point of the whole story: "You never know who you are going to bless...especially when you don't think you are going to bless anyone. "

If anyone is ever interested enough to leave a comment that asks me to write the story again, I'll do it. Otherwise, you and I will talk about it over coffee, Nat.


love,
Cindy

3 comments:

Nat said...

I tried to post a comment the other night and it wouldn't let me.. let's see tonight..

Nat said...

This is crazy!!! The other night I had to create a google account to leave a comment and wouldn't let me post with my blogger account, and tonight it's the opposite!!!

Nat said...

Here is again the comment I meant to leave the other night:

Story+coffee sounds great as usual. I'm not going to ask you to write it if you don' want to, but I really think you should. I guarantee you I am not the only one reading your blog and..."You never know who you are going to bless...especially when you don't think you are going to bless anyone. "
Love

nat