Sprung!!!

Sprung!!!
spring 2007

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

one more thought....

After watching the movie, "Facing the Giants" last night, I was encouraged and reminded that we do serve a God that can do everything and anything at any time He wants. I only need to read the Gospels to remind myself of that. And yet, I live in the real world...not the world of movies where all the endings are happy. Not every challenge I've faced turned out "picture perfect." This blog is not necessarily to criticize the movie, but to challenge Christians to understand, what I believe is the true message of the movie: Praise Him anyway. All prayers aren't answered in the way we'd most like to see them answered; praise Him anyway!!! People we love die; praise Him anyway!!! Diseases go unhealed and people suffer; praise Him anyway!!! There are disappointments in life. Being a Christian doesn't make you immune to disappointments. But it will help you take the disappointment easier.....if you choose to praise Him anyway.

I don't always take my own advice, but today...I'll praise Him. To whoever reads this: your job is to remind me, no matter what my circumstances are, to praise Him anyway.

Praise Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: